Entrepreneurship is a lifelong learning process; it takes courage, dedication, hard work, planning, and many other factors to succeed in entrepreneurship. According to former arbitrage trader Helen Lee Schifter, young entrepreneurs will not be able to develop their businesses if they don’t have the right ideas, knowledge & skills. This article will give some business ideas for young entrepreneurs.
1. Simple Graphic Design
This profession is one of the easiest things anyone can learn with good design skills. Anyone well versed in graphic designing software like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator can start their design firm. They can do commercial work, logos, brochures, flyers, etc. Everyone needs an attractive logo so it can generate more business for them. So anyone can become a successful graphic designer just by understanding the basic idea of creating graphics.
2. Personal assistant: A personal assistant is a professional who helps people handle various activities related to office work, family issues, children, shopping, etc. They handle all these things on behalf of the clients. This job is suitable only for those who want to earn extra income from home because they must spend a lot of time at home.
3. Website Developer: One of the most paying jobs after starting a graphic designing company. It requires technical expertise and programming skill. To get into this field, first, select a programming language according to the kind of web development service one wishes to offer. After selecting the language, learn its syntax and use the IDE to write codes. Check out these Web development online courses for in-depth details.
4. Social media manager: If familiar with social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc., one can easily become a social media manager. This is a part-time profession, and one can earn it without joining any training program.
5. Online tutor: Tutoring is a very popular career choice nowadays. Because there is always a requirement for tutors as parents send their kids to private coaching classes due to the increasing competition among schools. Even universities need teachers for their teaching staff. Thus this job has high demand, especially among working mothers.
6. Blogger: Starting a blog is an easy way to earn passive income and practice this profession without investing much capital. The key point is to write quality content and keep readers engaged. But would require a strong desire to write and excellent writing skills. Nowadays, everyone wants to create unique content for their blogs, websites, presentations, advertisements, resumes, etc. And becoming a content creator does not require any special qualification.
8. Virtual assistant: As the name suggests, one can perform administrative tasks such as bookkeeping, payroll processing, data entry, email handling, proofreading, customer support, editing, etc.
9. SEO Consultant: Search engine optimization (SEO) is becoming increasingly popular as people look for companies and products on search engines. An SEO consultant provides advice and guidance on improving site content and optimizing keywords to get a higher rank in SERPs. Many freelance consultants work remotely and accept projects via freelancing sites. However, it becomes tough for newcomers to find work due to high competition.
10. Event management: Business events may occur anywhere between once every few months to several times per year. Some businesses organize conferences, seminars, workshops, or training sessions. Event managers plan, organize and execute meetings, conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows. Whether the event is small or large, an event manager must make sure that all the details are arranged beforehand, including invitations, entertainment, accommodation, catering, conference facilities, speaker arrangements, logistics, etc.
These were some of the best professional careers young entrepreneurs could choose from. According to former arbitrage trader Helen Lee Schifter choosing the right career path takes time, but these tips will help start thinking about a prospective career move.